Shutting down Naraka

on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Since early 2011 I have led a half-dozen or so wormhole crews, all within the Virtue of Selfishness (VoS). My first one was Anthem, a 5/3 red giant, and from there I "graduated" into 5/5 and eventually 6/5 space. All of these crews were mostly carebearish, as that is the kind of pilot that Taggart attracts. After leaving Taggart in late 2012, I headed up the People's Capitalist Liberation Front (CAPLF), with the express purpose of creating alliance content while leaving Taggart HR intact.

Our plan in a nutshell
After returning to EVE in January 2014 after a long and refreshing hiatus, my most recent expedition with CAPLF was a class 2 with class 5 and null statics. After carebearing it up in my last few wormholes, I decided to get a bit more pewpewy with this one. Naraka (J221337, so leet) was its name, the Hindu concept of hell (this is w-space come on, we need a spergy faux-edgy name right??). Recruiting was surprisingly not horribly horrible at first, and I collected quite a few n00bs and old friends alike. Sadly, the momentum could not continue, and a few weeks ago I closed the doors on Naraka.

It has been my most successfully killingest wormhole to date, although that's hardly notable considering the pitiful state of my killboard before moving in. We had a lot of fun in there, including a carrier theft, a horribly executed awox, leading an impromptu Provifleetpoppin n00bs, and more. Several of the pilots are friends now and may join me wherever I end up next.

What's next? I haven't decided yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment